Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Alesha, Koen and I went swimming this morning and it was great! It was fun to lay around the pool and catch some rays. I applied SPF 30 before I left home and then again after about 20 minutes of being there...I really didn't want to burn! After about 40 minutes, my stomach started looking red, even after 2 applications of sunscreen, so I put my tank top on just to ensure I wouldn't burn like I did 2 weekends ago.

Koen got some sort of bug-bite on his foot, so that was sad, but it was fun to see him play around in the water and have a really good time; he loved showing me that he could blow bubbles in the water by putting his face in the water and blowing out of his mouth...so cute! I had a great time catching up with Lesh and look forward to more days of swimming and FUN IN THE SUN!! Thanks Lesh!!

Enjoying the sun!Mom and Son






Cute little Koen eating an avocado sandwich.








Whoa! I guess the camera was zoomed in on this pic, but I thought it was still cute.

14 comments:

kori said...

Nothing beats a day at the pool!

Alesha said...

Awe you already posted...look at you! Today was really fun! So I totally didnt get anything...wierd did you? I love that you posted the koen was eating an avacado sandwich haha!

Giron Family said...

For fun! You guys go to Murray Pool? We love that pool.
Look at Sha rockin' her earrings! Love it.
I'm starting to get a farmers tan so I definitely need to get some sun and even myself out!

Giron Family said...

Jk, looks like you went to T-ville pool. You guys are total bathing beauties!

Anonymous said...

How fun...I am sad I didn't get to go. Glad you guys had fun...You both look adorable.

Giron Family said...

Sorry, it's me agian.
We are twinners now! Thanks for your advice on the background...I had no idea it would be so easy and that I could get it to not erase my widgets! You're so computer savvy! I've been contimplating that background for ages now but too scared. Now I have it! Thanks agian,

Stacey said...

That is so fun! I am sad that I wasn't able to make it... next time for sure!

Marcie said...

How fun!! Next time you go to the pool call me!

Kris and Brent said...

Aw! I want to go to the pool, too! Next time I want to go with you! Cute pics of you guys.....I think I want an avacado sandwich right now......

Natalie Carver said...

I love the pool! Wish it would stay warm so we could have more pool days!

Gina said...

Too bad it wasn't good enough weather for us to go when I was there! LOVE the pool!

Team Fraser said...

gotta love the pool! I can't wait till next summer when I will (hopfully) be presentable!!

Kara said...

How fun! You guys both look so cute! Did you go to the Taylorsville pool? I bet it is fun for kids Koen and Mia's age since it has the shallow water... hmmm.. I will have to try going one time!

M I N D Y said...

We will for sure need to plan some trips to the pool soon! Looks like you guys had fun!!!