Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This is a shout-out to the two best moms in the whole world!! Happy Mother's Day to both of you; you deserve nothing but the best! We love you SO MUCH and appreciate all that you do for us. Here's to you!!

Karen- Thanks for raising such a great son... I love him to pieces! You have always been so suportive of him in everything he does. I don't think you ever missed one baseball game in all the years he played! Thanks for being so supportive of our relationship when he was on his mission and inviting me to all the family functions, it meant more to me than you know. I'm glad I'm now part of your family, I love you all so much!

Mom- Thanks for EVERYTHING you've done for me! You are my best friend! I know I can call on you for anything and you'd be there to help. I love how I call you on the phone for no reason, but we find things to talk about and can talk forever! People say I'm a "mini Kris" and I take that as a huge compliment. You have been through so much in your life and you have been nothing but faithful and optimistic. You are amazing! I love you so much.

**These pictures aren't very recent; they are from our wedding, a year and a half ago, but they are the only ones that are saved on the computer of Brady and his mom and me and my mom. Obviously, I need to work on taking more pictures!**

11 comments:

Joan Peterson said...

The pictures are perfect, just like you are. You were blessed with a wonderful mother!!!!! and your words about Brady's mother let me know she is a wonder as well.
Love,
Nana

Alesha said...

Cute cute! You do have two great moms! I am glad I get to share one with you! The pictures a beautimus!

Kris and Brent said...

Are you a cutie patootie or what? What a fun surprise......I've loved being your mom! You are such a wonderful daughter and I love you SO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

Cute post Brighton...You can tell you have wonderful moms because you guys are so cute and wonderful. I like the pics...way fun!

Stacey said...

you guys look great... Great mom!

Karen Morlock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Morlock said...

Thanks Britton, you are the sweetest daughter ever! Hate the pic though ( I hate my picture taken!!) Kris you have raised the best daughter ever!! Brady you and Britton are the cutest couple ever!

Day by Day Design said...

Oh sounds like your moms are great too!! Isnt it the best when you love your Mother in Law like your own Mother! I hope you had a good Mothers Day too Britton!!

Shannon said...

Great post Brit. loved the comments about both you mothers. Thanks for the cute comments on my mothers day post from the girls. I love you too.

M I N D Y said...

I loved reading your tribute to our mom and to Karen. You sure do have wonderful moms! I'm glad you posted your wedding pics....they are really cute!

missy moo said...

What great moms!! May I add that Karen has the cutest taste EVER... her gifts to you are so fashion savvy! And also, I'd like to comment on the fact that you are a Mini-Kris and I love it!!