Saturday, May 24, 2008

Finally...Another post...

Baby Bevin

Alesha and Koen. Koen's totally cheesin it.
Twins!


Me and Brady






Marissa and Katelyn







Okay, so I know it's been way too long since I've done a blog update and I'm sorry! I feel like I've been so busy. Last week we had a family party to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday and it was really fun. We had great food and played the infamous Olsen family volleyball game. I, unfortunately, couldn't play because the day before, my sisters and I laid out in the sun and I got really burned and couldn't play :(. I was so mad at myself. It was such a fun day and it was great to spend time with my sisters-in-law Gina and Alesha who are in town from Pennsylvania; although I sure miss Nate and Phil and can't wait to see them! Missy and Alesha showed up wearing the exact same shirt so I had to get a picture of them; they both looked super cute. I took lots of pictures with my mom's camera and not very many with mine; I didn't even get a picture of my Grandpa and it was his birthday. Oops!

9 comments:

becca said...

Even though you forgot the birthday boy, you got some great pictures!:) That was such a beautiful day, and so much fun with all of you guys!

Kris and Brent said...

I love all these pics, Britt! You took some fun ones.....I'm glad you explained everything - now I don't have to on mine, I can just post some pictures! Thanks!

Alesha said...

Cute pics...my child is pretty cute! So my sister was like "does Missy tan..." Um hello "yes" haha! Funny! It was good to see you too...wanna go to the pool on Sat?

Matt Olsen Family said...

Great pics Britton...good job.

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Oh you girlies look adorable! Cute shirt by the way!

Natalie Carver said...

I love coming to your blog! Your pics are so cute! It looks like you had a fun time!

Stacey said...

You girls look so cute!!! Love it... sounds like it was a lot of fun

Team Fraser said...

cute pictures!! I know how you feel on being burnt...yeah i totally burnt my back and had to sleep with an ice pack for like 3 days!

M I N D Y said...

That picture of Bevin is soooo funny! I need to have you send me the pic of her in her swim suit. I don't have one. I had a lot of fun at this family party!!