Saturday, May 10, 2008

GO JAZZ!!

Katie, my friend from work, has season tickets to the Jazz games and asked me yesterday if we'd like to buy 2 of them from her for last nights game and you better believe I said YES! Oh my gosh, it was so much fun! I'm so glad she thought of asking me. That's me and Katie.

As you can see, our seats were in the upper bowl, but they were still pretty good seats. The whole arena got blue shirts that said "one team, one dream" so we proudly put ours on the second we got to our seats. My throat hurts this morning because I was yelling so much, and last night my hands hurt from clapping so hard. What a great game! Now that we won that game, the series is far from over. Let's hope we win tomorrow!!
**I forgot to mention that David Archuleta sang the National Anthem and he did such a great job! It gave me goosebumps. What a fun night!

11 comments:

Joan Peterson said...

Go Jazz - and Britton and Brady!!!!!
Love,
Nana

Giron Family said...

I'm jealous! How lucky for you guys. You brought them good luck!

Thompson Family said...

That's so fun that you got to go! Dusty and I watched the end of the game last night, and we were just saying how fun it would be to have tickets...lucky you!

Melinda said...

HOw fun!! That is so awesome! MIndy and her baby are so cute! How fun to be so close! PS I love the new background...how do you change it without deleting all your contact people??

Day by Day Design said...

That is funny you were there! We went too! It looks like we were actually pretty close to you! I didnt know you are friends with Katie!! I love her!! Next time we will have to plan to go together!! Glad you guys had fun too!!

Alesha said...

That is really fun! You guys look cute sportin your Jazz attire!

Kris and Brent said...

I'm so glad you took a picture of you two in your Jazz t-shirts with the arena in the background --- what a fun picture! I hope the Jazz can make this a great series.....

becca said...

I am so jealous! That was such a good game. Tonights game was awesome too! Go Jazz! I am sad they didn't play David Archuleta singing the national anthem on TV, I wanted to see it so bad!

P.S. I am glad I can finally get into your blog again! HOORAY!

Team Fraser said...

Dang that looks like so much fun! Gotta love the Jazz!

Stacey said...

Lucky you that is so fun! What a great atmosphere

M I N D Y said...

Um....seriously, seriously.... I am jealous! I am so happy that you had such a wonderful time! I love the pictures, they are great!!