Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another New Favorite Place Is....

Red Mango!

Holy cow, if you've never been there, you're totally missing out! It's a healthy, authentic non-fat frozen yogurt place that is AMAZING! I got a gift card from there the other day at a wedding shower so Brady and I went on Saturday night and we were both in heaven! You can get either their 'original' yogurt, which is what we got, or you can have their 'green tea' yogurt and put any topping on it that you'd like. I put strawberries and blackberries on mine and Brady put mangoes and pineapples on his....WOW, so good! I can't even explain the taste to you, it's like something I've never tasted in my life. Here is the website, check it out and go there soon!

www.redmangousa.com

9 comments:

Joan Peterson said...

Where is it located? Your description just made my mouth water. You two have the most fun!!! You go for it. Now is certainly the time to build twosome memories. Love you both, Nana

Stacey said...

I am always up for new places and will have to check it out soon. Thanks... Oh and I gave Mindy your shirts

Thompson Family said...

Gretchen and Andrea and Meg rave about that place. I think we'll have to try it!

Team Fraser said...

We are waiting till Garr can have it!! (he's doing the SBD) I can't wait!!!

Alesha said...

Funny I recently read something very similar to this on someone elses blog. Must be good! Lets go there while I am home!

Shannon said...

Britton I love it that you leave me messages on my blog. We went to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. We were on the ship Vision of the Sea. You'll have a fantastic time. love ya

Matt Olsen Family said...

Ya, my mom told me about it. Glad you loved it!

McKenzie said...

Sounds good we'll have to try it! If you guys ever want to golf for free my husband works at the course at the U. We could play a foursome!! Luke is obsessed with golfing and makes me go all the time (it's okay, I secretly like it)! And good job on the run. What running shoes do you have? Mine suck and I need some good ones.

Gina said...

Let's go when I am on town! I LOVE frozen yogurt! Sounds awesome!