Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a GREAT Surprise!


The other day, Brady and Dustin and 2 friends went golfing and were going to play 18 holes so I knew it would be a long time until they got home. I called my sister Mindy in the morning to see what she had planned for the day and nothing was on the docket, so I told her I'd call her later once I was ready for the day. I was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen when I heard a knock at my door and guess who it was.....MINDY AND BEVIN!! I was so excited! It was so fun to spend some time with them with no distractions. I was holding Bev and had to go grab something so I sat her on the floor, thinking she could hold herself up, and she fell right over, it was so funny! I have no idea when little babies start to do things on their own, for some reason I just feel like little kids should do everything on their own, no matter what age they are! So, I then placed her in the corner of my two couches and couldn't help but snap a few pictures, I just love her so much...Oh yeah, Mindy's not too bad herself. :) We then went to the mall and walked around and had a really good time. (too bad my other sister, Missy, was out of town or it would have been total sister-bonding!)

12 comments:

kori said...

She is such a cute baby!

Matt Olsen Family said...

Awww...fun. So nice to hang out and not be rushed.

M I N D Y said...

Those pictures crack me up!! I'm glad you finally opened the door. You weren't going to answer it until I moved my fingure from the peep hole, were you!? I had a lot of fun, I love you sis!

Alesha said...

Bevin does seem big enough to hold herself up...give yourself a little credit. HAAH! I love those pics, very cute!

Gina said...

Cute! She is so cute in red! I want to do a pop-in when we are there too!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

She is so cute......I love her flower!

Team Fraser said...

So fun! She looks just like her Dad!

Anonymous said...

Brighton,
#1 I love your new background it is adorable.
#2 arn't sisters the greatest!!!
#3 I love your innocence when it comes to kids...your so cute.

Glad you guys had fun. Bevin...What a little Cutie!!!

McKenzie said...

That is what I need to do about shoes. I just need to suck it up and fork out the dough! I have some cheap nikes and they are really bad. I really suck at golf too and I think I would be too embarrassed to play in front of anyone other than Luke! But it would be fun if you guys really ever wanted to.

Stacey said...

That is so fun... I wish I had sisters. Thanks for sharing your :)

Joan Peterson said...

Next time call me and we will "walk around" the Zoo.
Love,
Nana

Kris and Brent said...

What a cute picture of Mindy & Bevin! I need a copy of that! It sounds like you guys had alot of fun....I'm jealous!