Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun, Fun and More Fun!


What a fun Mother's Day we had! My friend Katie texted me asking if we wanted to use her Jazz tickets and after contemplating whether or not we should go, we couldn't NOT take them; they were FREE! So we hurried and picked up the tickets from her to make it to the Energy Solutions Arena just a little after the 1st quarter started. What a game! When it went into overtime, I was so nervous we might lose, but we pulled through and WON!

After the game, we went to Sugarhouse Park to eat and hang out with the family, it couldn't have been better. The weather was perfect, the company was excellent and the food was great! I didn't get pictures of everyone that was there, but needless to say, we had a great time!

After that, it was off to Brady's family party where we had more food and more fun! We are so spoiled to have such great families surrounding us.



















11 comments:

Team Fraser said...

Ok so I wish I had hook ups for Jazz playoff tickets!! Garr wanted to go so badly...instead I was rudly awakened from my Sunday nap shortly after the 4th quarter! Anyway the park sounds like so much fun and I really want a BBQed hamburger!

missy moo said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again... what a good lookin group!! I'm really happy that you and I were patient enough with Brady to get a couple good pics in of the two of you... man alive, it was like pulling teeth :) Love the curls sis!!

Alesha said...

Cute pics! Cant wait to see everyone! That is so fun you got to go to both games! Lucky ducks!

Kris and Brent said...

The park was so fun that day, wasn't it! Not too hot, not too cold.....and like you said - great company! I'm glad you took pics there!

Thompson Family said...

I wish we could have seen you guys at the park. We drove around for at least 20 minutes and couldn't find anyone:) Hopefully we'll see you at the reunion in June.

Stacey said...

That is so fun... I would love to go to a Jazz game. I think the last one I went to was when I was a sophomore. Not that I am really that into sports but it is still fun. Especially a play off game.

becca said...

I am jealous! That is TWO Jazz games now! What's up? Those two games were awesome too! I hope by some miracle they can win this series. Go Jazz!

Joan Peterson said...

You deserve all the blessings you can reap. They off set some things that have been "great growing experiences." The ones you wish you could have done without.
Love,
Nana

kori said...

How fun! I agree, you can't pass up free tickets!

Anonymous said...

Cute Brighton...Can't wait till I can wish you a Happy mothers day!!! just kidding...glad you had a fun time.

Kara said...

Cute pictures! YOu are so flipping gorgeous! So, I just talked to Shauna because I was telling her that she should try out for the Bachelor and she said that you told her to as well! Ha Ha, wouldn't it be so funny to watch if we knew someone on it!!! Especially Shauna! She would be real entertaining :) Lets keep trying to pressure her into doing it! Ha Ha