Thursday, July 17, 2008

Go Bees!


Brady showing off the foul ball he caught.

Sean, Shauna and Brady.


We went to a Bee's game over the weekend and it was so much fun! I haven't gone to one since last year and we had a great time. My good friend Katie is a Honeybee there and got us tickets. While we were standing in the will-call line to get our tickets, a foul-ball came right over our heads and Brady ran after it and got it, he was so excited! He carried it around the whole game and even brought it to dinner afterwards. Not only did Brady get a foul ball, but he also got us 3 T-shirts! They were throwing them out to the people that were being loud and attracting lots of attention, so as I sat and enjoyed the game, Brady got us some new shirts! Even though they are XL's and say "Geek Squad" on them, I always love anything that's FREE!

11 comments:

Stacey said...

You look so cute.... The bees game is fun! Great job Brady :)

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Ummmmm I am gonna say what everyone else is thinking.......Why do you always look so cute. There is not a blog picture that you don't look like a rock star in. Okay I have said my peace... you suck and you need to start dressing me. Thanks Love you Britt

Kara said...

FUn, I love the Bees games. Cute pictures. I love that BRady was so excited to catch a ball. COlin caught one last year and was the same way! I thought it was the funniest thing. I had no idea it was so cool to catch a foul ball :) He talked about it for days afterward. Ha Ha. You and Brady are so cute! I remember when you worked at the Tanning Salon and we always talked about you waiting for him while he was on a mission! :) You are so cute

Butterflywings said...

How fun is this?! I love that you know how to have fun in life ... nothing better than a good ole' ballgame, hotdogs and in your case ...FREE SHIRTS!!

Love ya!
Juls

Alesha said...

Umm that is really fun! Remember the one time you me and G went to one. Good times!

Angela Strong said...

You guys are actually the "B's". Brady and Britton! HeHe! I loved going to the games before we had little kids. Way to go Brady on getting the ball and the T's! Love the pics!

Kris and Brent said...

What a fun activity! Plus you snagged some free stuff - it doesn't get any better than that!

Team Fraser said...

I love free xl shirts too they fit me now!!

Gina said...

Yay for catching the ball! Good ole' Stingers, Buzz, Bees...whatever!

M I N D Y said...

I haven't been to a bee's game in years! I can't believe Brady caught a ball! Seriously a childhood dream of mine!!

Blass Family said...

We are going to a game on thurs. We go every 24 because you go out on to the field and watch fire works after the game!!! Hey who knows maybe we will catch a foul ball yeah right:)