Monday, July 14, 2008

Hey, Hey, Hey What Is Going On Here?

For those of you that ever watched Saved by the Bell growing up, does the title of my post totally sound like Mr. Belding or what?! Ha ha ha...No, seriously though, what is going on with blogspot right now? I have 2 really fun posts that I want to put up and it won't let me post any pictures, it says there is an "internal error." I don't know if it's just my computer or if anybody else is having this problem, but it's really annoying! Let me know if my computer is just ghetto or if yours is doing the same thing. Anyways, stay tuned for some posts once I get this stupid thing to work...

2 comments:

Day by Day Design said...

bummer, I haven't had any problems, but I havent loaded any pics recently. Hope it all gets situated quickly!

Giron Family said...

You crack me up. That was totally Mr. Belding. Still watch that show when ever it comes on!