Monday, July 21, 2008

What A Weekend!

Over the weekend we went up to Jordanelle and camped over night Friday and went boating all day Saturday with some of our friends, what a blast! We all went to bed SOOO late on Friday night (I went to bed around 3:00 AM and Brady didn't get to bed til around 5:00 AM) so Saturday made for a long day, considering we woke up at 6:15 AM, but it was awesome. After we got home from boating, we went over to our friends house and watched UFC...what more could a girl ask for?!?! I am happy to say that I got quite a bit of color.....YAY!! I love my swim suit tan lines; it's fun to wear a shirt and be able to see them around my neck...I know, I'm weird. Here are some pictures of the weekend.


Setting up the tent. Um, what is Brady doing? He's a little crazy!

Sitting around the campfire and just hanging out. Don't worry, Brady's knife is very dull. Yes, my husband truly is a character, but no need to fret!






Brady and Sean in their really cool visors from the D.I.





Brady getting ready to try wakeboarding for the first time. He did really well, but I wasn't able to get any good pictures of him.





Jen, Missy and my main man.




Missy and I had a blast tubeing together!







Go Missy!!









Jen, Missy and Me.








Brady, me and Sean.

12 comments:

Shannon said...

What fun times you all have. Enjoy them because things will change with kids. It is great you have such fun friends. I'm not saying you won't have fun with kids it is just that with kids the fun has to enclude them and that is a different kind of fun.

Alesha said...

Yes please! Who has a boat? That is so fun! And I am the same way, I LOVE tan lines around the neck! Like all my OCean City pics have them, and I LOVE IT!

Stacey said...

I third that... Love the tan lines! Boating is so fun. Great pictures... I like Shannon's comment because it is true different (hard) with kids but fun! Tell Jenny I said Hi next time you see her for me LOVE HER!

Angela Strong said...

Looks and sounds like great fun! You guys are so cute and I love the pics. Enjoy your tan girlfriend cuz summer is flying by and before you know it, there will be snow on the ground! Yikes! Did I really just write that?

Anonymous said...

Brighton...Boating is one of my fav things in this whole world...so jealous that you went. Glad you guys had a blast.

M I N D Y said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good time. Looks like fun!

kori said...

What a fun weekend! Boating is the best!

becca said...

Man, you guys are partiers! That is so much fun! I hadn't seen your blog for awhile and you guys have been busy! You guys are such a cute couple!!!!!!!

Team Fraser said...

I love boating!! I totally know what you mean about the tan lines...this year for me I'm not to tan...kinda depressing!

Kris and Brent said...

What a fun overnighter (although the "no sleep" night would have killed me). All the boating pictures are so cute. I'm glad you guys got to go!

Natalie Carver said...

You guys always look like you have so much fun together! I love looking at your blog!

Joan Peterson said...

running races, water fun, blisters, friends and family - what more could a girl ask for at this time in her life!!! Love, Nana