Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center

Last weekend Brady, Mindy, Dustin, Bevin and I all went swimming at the Kearns Rec. pool. When I initially think about Kearns, my first thought is "ghetto",not to be rude, but I was completely wrong...this pool is amazing!! It is like an amusement park for little kids, I was amazed! I've never seen a recreation pool look like this. I should have taken pictures, sorry! So, for those of you that have kids or just want a new, fun pool to go to, you need to go to the Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center.


Brady jumping off the platforms....It was so funny because as soon as he jumped off, he started kicking his legs around so fast and instantly plugged his nose. He's a little kid at heart.




Dustin jumping off the platforms...





Me and Brady...he takes pride in those sunglasses, so don't laugh at them. He got them for 50 cents, brand new, at the D.I. He loves the D.I.



The cute Moutsos family.
After a couple hours of hanging by the pool and having a great time, Mindy got "splashed" by some water (or so she thought) and looked down on her leg, and the blanket that she and Bevin were sitting on, and found this.....BIRD POOP! We were all laughing so hard even though it was so gross! After that, we thought it was time to go, so we left. :)

11 comments:

Joan Peterson said...

You do manage to live life to the fullest!!!! Fun! You have surrounded yourselves with great family and friends. Greg and Lia have wanted to live your parents lives, now I want to live yours! Love, Nana

Stacey said...

I love Kearns pool. The kids love it and there are beds that you can lay on too. Sorry that we were not able to make it. Maybe next time!

Karen Morlock said...

You guys do manage to have fun! No wonder you are tired on Sundays! I think the cruise will be awesome!

Blass Family said...

Well first of all I sould have lives my whole life with out seeing the bird poo!! But that is really funny we went to the zoo last month and a bird pooped on my hand I almost threw up!

Alesha said...

Yeah I have heard great things about that pool. Is it far? I feel like I always get poo'd on my birds, so gross! um...how could I not laugh at Brady's glasses? SO HIM!

kori said...

That pool is super nice! Looks like you guys had fun!

Natalie Carver said...

That is so funny! I love moments like that! I love going to the pool! SO fun!

Kris and Brent said...

Hey, those are some great pics you took! I love the action shots of Dustin and Brady jumping - scary! What a fun "pool day"! (Well, except for the bird poop.....)

Matt Olsen Family said...

Fun fun you guys.

Gina said...

That looks way fun! Besides the bird poop of course!

M I N D Y said...

Um.... that pic is so nasty of me! EWE!! I had fun at the pool-we should do it again.