Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Caribbean Cruise - Day at Sea

Days at sea are so great because we just lounged around, at ice cream and great food, played LOTS of dice (one of Grandma and Grandpa's favorite things), layed out and had a really fun time. Here is a pic of one of the many games of dice we played.Our two favorite restaurants, Seven Seas and Four Seasons, were great and we rotated almost every other night eating at one of the two. This night we ate at Seven Seas where we all loved the spring roll for the appatizer and this night Brady even got 2 of them because they were so good, and the chocolate fudge sunday was definitely a must for dessert!
My cute parents, grandparents and my aunt Julie




Lesh, me and Missy




Such a fun chill day on the ship. I loved it.

1 comments:

Alesha said...

I look pretty weird in that last pic...hmmmm