Saturday, October 29, 2011

Caribbean Cruise - Day at Sea

The second day on the cruise was a sea day. We went to the gym to try to burn off the calories we hade consumed and the calories which we planned to consume for the day. My cute grandma and grandpa go to the gym every day and work out as often as they can; the cruise was no different. They woke up every morning and went to the gym and rode the bike. They are just so cute! We ate alot and played a trivia game (which we lost horribly at). I felt like we would do well, but whoa, we didn't even get half of the questions right! So funny.
I bought this big black hat months before the cruise to protect myself from the sun. It definitely came in handy :)



Me, Brady and aunt Suzi. Love her!

Celebrating my grandparents 69th wedding anniversary!! How cute are they? The cruise staff came to our table after dinner and sang the song "Let Me Call You Sweetheart, I'm in Love with You" and gave them this cute cake. It was so thoughtful of them!

Yummy cake from the cruise staff

We ate dinner at the Four Seasons which was always a great time. Don't you love Brady's hate? I think it's so cute.

My dad and Mom. I love them. My dad has THE BEST skin tone. It tans so easily and I swear he's tan all year long. I am so jealous!



After dinner everyone danced the night away! Not me, I was the photographer because dancing really isn't my thing unless I'm in one of the crazy moods. Brady would love for me to just start dancing out of nowhere, but it's just not me! Tonight I wasn't in one of those crazy moods so I took pictures of everyone. It was really fun.



Oh my gosh, I love this picture of my grandma and grandpa dancing together. They love to dance.





This night was a great way to start off the cruise!

1 comments:

Alesha said...

Oh the trivia, that was just embarrassing. I love reading this a couple months later! I want to go back!