Thursday, October 27, 2011

Caribbean Cruise - Grand Cayman

We were all looking forward to our stop at the Grand Cayman Islands because we've heard it's amazing, but unfortunatley, it was so windy that we were unable to dock the ship because the waves were so big. It was so hot and sunny that day that it seemed odd that we couldn't go play on the beach. We were all quite bummed. So we all just hung out on the ship and had a really good time. The water in the Grand Cayman is amazingly blue and clear we all just wanted to swim in it, but couldn't!
This night we at the Four Seasons restaurant which was always a good choice. We loved the food and I always walked away being so full.

After dinner we went to the lounge and watched the karaoke for a while, then went to a show then Phil, Brady and I went to a comedy show before I called it a night. All the fun in the sun made me tired!

Love this pic of us and my grandparents

This was taken at the show we went to that night. Some of the shows were better than others, but overall, they provided good entertainment for everyone.

While I was on the cruise, I didn't feel like I was that tan, but now that I look back at the pictures, I realize that I did get lots of color! I want to go back already!

1 comments:

Alesha said...

I feel the same way about the tan. And I think that is aiding in me not being SO white right now. I am good with that.