Friday, March 21, 2008

Am I spoiled or what?!


Let me start off by saying...
I LOVE FLOWERS!!
Yesterday at work, all the staff members received a boquet of daffodils to celebrate the 1st day of Spring, I loved having them at my desk yesterday and today and brought them home to enjoy over the weekend. Little did I know that Brady had another boquet of flowers waiting for me when I got home tonight! The boquet on the left is the one Brady gave me. He knows someone that works at a flower shop so he got to individually pick each flower, how sweet is that! I love how colorful and sweet-smelling my house is right now, what a great way to start the weekend!

*I swear I'm not scared in this picture, although I might look like it, I was trying to re-enact my "surprised face."

13 comments:

M I N D Y said...

You lucky duck!! I'm jealous!!

Kris and Brent said...

How fun! Brady, you little cutie pie.....you're chalking up points right and left. And how nice that your work surprised all of you with daffodils for the first day of spring. Flowers are bustin' out all over! Way to go with the re-enactment - it's very lifelike, totally believable....

kori said...

Cute! I love having flowers in the house!

Melinda said...

You are so cute! What a good little husband you have! You two look like you have lots of fun together!

Stacey said...

You are cute!!! Good work Brady

Kerry Hoaglund said...

That's so fun! I love getting flowers, too! So sweet! You're a lucky girl to have Brady around! They're gorgeous!

Alesha said...

I thought it was a great suprised face! That is really fun. They are really pretty!

Gina said...

So fun! My mom said that the new HR person at Workman has been doing a lot of fun things like that. I am sure you are right in on the action as her assistant! Way to go Brady! Even better that he picked them out individually too.

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, I love your face! You are a lucky duck and I am also Jealous. Now did Brady do that for the first day of spring or just for fun, hopfully just for fun because I don't even think Bryan knew that spring was here. How fun!!!

becca said...

What a cute husband Brady is! Those flowers are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Brady I am impressed you are so thoughtful!

Joan Peterson said...

Two bouquets of flowers? I've only had one from my husband in over 50 years! Lucky you!!!

Natalie Carver said...

I love flowers too! You are so cute Britton! I had to buy me some flowers at the store after I saw yours!!!! LOL