Monday, March 31, 2008

Swimming Lessons??


I turned on our camera today to take some pictures and came across these of Brady, I was cracking up!! He wants to do a "sprint" triathlon (a smaller version of a normal triathlon) by the end of the summer. He's comfortable with running and biking, but when it comes to swimming, he feels like a fish out of water. He's been going to the gym at nights to swim laps, but finds that he still has no technique and has to plug his nose and keep his eyes closed the whole time. So, he went to the store the other day and bought these goggles and this nose clip in hopes that it would help him. I just had to post these because I thought they were really funny! Hopefully he doesn't get mad at me!! I can just picture him in the bathroom taking these pictures of himself...Wow, what a character!!! Mom, I'm thinking of buying you one of these nose clips for when we come over and Brady farts...it happens often enough that I think you could benefit from it!





14 comments:

Alesha said...

You are a crack up and so is that husband of yours! Phil even just said "whats so funny?" cause I was lol! Buying one for your mom...classic! I also need swimming lessons, REALLY, the funny thing is I am really going to take them. Not that I am gonna drown or anything, but I just have NO skill!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Ha ha ha! Brady is so funny! I think him and Jay would get along great!

Angela Strong said...

What the heck! Those pictures are great! Definitely a keeper that hubby of yours. You've got to be able to laugh at yourself. Even if he doesn't know you posted them for the whole world to see. Have fun swimming with the sharks Brady!

becca said...

LOL, that is hilarious! Thanks for the laughs. I had no idea they made a nose clip. I need one to save me from my stinky husband!

P.S. I love the new background!

Stacey said...

How cool for Brady... I always keep wanting to get into running and competing but I am just not in good enough shape. Are you still running for SLC 5k?

Kris and Brent said...

This post made me laugh out loud, too! Who is that guy? The nose clip idea for when he is being especially odiferous isn't half bad.....except that I hate not being able to breathe through my nose, so that won't work.....I think we just need to get him a cork!

missy moo said...

Are you serious Brady??? Now that's funny... I don't care who you are...

Team Fraser said...

Amazing! Um no we haven't made a final choice for a name yet. We have 2 and I think we'll wait till he's here to name him!

Anonymous said...

Brady, you crack me up! Sorry about the no swimming lessions/ I guess we put baseball first.

Natalie Carver said...

Honestly, who wouldn't laugh out loud at those pictures! I can see that you haven't changed one bit Brady! And that is a good thing! I bet you laugh at him constantly Britt!Good luck with your upcoming race!

Gina said...

This post is so Brady! I love it!

M I N D Y said...

LOL-seriously made me laugh so hard!!

Team Fraser said...

Yes I did!! But the idiots messed up the tickets so when I went to pick them up last night they said I had won Dew Tour tickets...kinda lame! But they are going to "hook me up" later...so we'll see!! That is funny that you heard my name!!

Day by Day Design said...

Nice Brady! You are too funny!