Monday, March 3, 2008

What?....Tag....I'm it?





I wouldn't say Britton tagged me by any means, it was more of a strangle, and once Nate did his post I knew I had no say in the matter. So, here it goes, 7 things you may or may not know about me:
1) I was always terrified of water and swimming pools growing up, I think it came from an incident when I was pushed into the deep end of a pool as a young child. So, when it came time to be baptized I was really nervous and practiced in my bathtub... the practicing didn't help.... I went down under the water and forgot to close my mouth and came out coughing up water, how embarrasing!! Not too many people can say they were baptized on the inside as well as the outside! I still, till this day, don't go under water without plugging my nose.

2) I have never had any broken bones, or ever had stitches...knock on wood!

3) I was the first batter in 14-year old Babe Ruth World Series history.

4) I hate when the white tips of my finger nails start to show...so I cut them all the time...my toe nails are another story..

5) I'm a very superstitious person...during my senior year of High School baseball, one of my parents always had to bring me a Snickers to eat before every game...talk about pressure on a parent!

6) There are two rides that I refuse to go on at Lagoon; the Ferris Wheel, and the Sky Ride(the one that takes people from one end of the park to the other, I don't think it's safe to have my feet hanging and no seat belt.) Depending on my mood, I might go on The Rocket.

7) My personal favorite... In kindergarten, I grabbed my teachers boob...only because it was part of a joke..."Mrs. Anderson, how do you scare a bee?" "Boo-Bee" and then I reached forward and grabbed her boob! Good thing I was one of her favorite students because she just laughed it off.


-Brady


14 comments:

Alesha said...

You a crack up and a perv! In kindergarten grabbing you teachers boob...ah ah ah Brady!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

That is sooo funny! I'm going to have to tell Jay about the kindergarten boob grabbing! Ha ha ha!

M I N D Y said...

Getting fresh with your teacher! That is hilarious! I didn't know about the water thing... You cutie, practicing in the tub, I can just picture it.

M I N D Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Day by Day Design said...

I can't believe you grabbed her boob! That is so funny! And look how many comments you have, congrats!!

Thompson Family said...

You did that to your teacher!! Dusty will get a kick out of that story!

Anonymous said...

That is hystarical...oh my goodness, Brady I know I don't know you super well, but I feel like a good friend now that I know you shared that little fact of boobing!

kori said...

Ha Ha! I love that you grabbed your teachers boob! Learning at young age.....I like it Brady!

Kris and Brent said...

Hey Shady Brady - I'm not even going to comment on the kindergarten teacher thing! But I'm with you on the Sky Ride and the Ferris Wheel....those rides are too high up and too slow - they give me the willies! All I can think about when I'm on them is where I'm going to land when I fall.....

Anonymous said...

OK Brady, I must apologize for the ride things, you definitely got that from me! I wouldn't let you go on those when you were younger because I can't have my feet dangle! Sorry, the water thing is probably from me too, I got it from my mom! And the joke, ya Mrs. Anderson told me when we went to the Zoo field trip, she was most kind when she told me! She said it would definitely be in her book when she writes one!

Gina said...

I feel the same way about my fingernails: I don't like the white.
-Nate

becca said...

Oh my gosh Brady!!! You were 5! Do you have older brothers? That was hilarious and I loved learning more about you. Maybe it is time for me to give in to the whole tag thing. I like reading everyone else's!

missy moo said...

Brady... you're one in a million!!

Stacey said...

That is so funny about the BOO BEE! I know how you feel about water I am still kind of that way...still get scared when it comes to the part of the dunk. I also agree with you on the sky ride at Lagoon. I thought you were weird for not getting on and walking last year but I was wishing I was walking with you during my panic attack.