Saturday, March 1, 2008

What's in my purse? The question is, which purse are you talking about?

I'm a purse fanatic! This is where I stash my purses, on the top shelf of my closet. I find myself going through them quite often because I like to switch my purse according to what I'm wearing. My white purse gets the most use because white seems to match everything! That's the purse I'm using at the moment...

Alesha tagged me with the "What's in your purse" tag, so here it goes~

~The book I'm reading at the moment, "The Five Love Languages."
~ iPod
~Gloves because it's SO cold in the morning waiting at the Trax station
~The polka dot case contains all my lip gloss, powder brush, bronzer, eye liner etc.
~Powder and foundation
~A hand-held Sudoku game that I play on Trax sometimes
~Spearmint Altoids...gotta have fresh breath
~Wallet
~Pepper spray in case someone tries to get physical with me
~Keys
~Cell phone
~Last, but not least, a miniature Book of Mormon that I read on the way to work ( I switch off between the two books)

9 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

That's so funny! I love that you carry pepper spray! Good for you! I almost got some as a Valentine's Day present from Jay last year because we were living in Tacoma and that's a necessity if you plan on being there a long time! Funny!

Giron Family said...

Cute mini B of M! Great way to carry it around with you. I gotta get one of those! Hey, I have that polka dot makeup bag. Gotta luv Walmart! Also, I don't leave my house without my pepper spray either. Never know who might want to get "physical"! Love that verbiage BJ!
ps. Glad you liked my "tranquil" room. That is the whole concept of it! My "Beach Getaway".:)

Kris and Brent said...

That's a nice assortment of items-alittle bit of everything! When I first looked at the picture, I couldn't figure out what that blue thing was....a sudoku game....that game drives me nuts! I don't know how people can do it, I get so frustrated. You must be good at it! P.S. Love the Book of Mormon!

Alesha said...

You are cute! I love that you took a pic of all your purses, I am usually a big switcher too, but have been using the same one since the summer...WHOA!

Wendy said...

I am a purse mix & match kind of gal as well! Now tell me there weren't gum wrappers and receipts in your purse?! Surely you had to clean it out before the picture...or am I the only one who has a small landfill trapped in such an adorable bag.

Gina said...

Good B! That was a good purse tag! I finally stashed all my purses in a box downstairs. I have to really be dying to switch to go through the hassle now! I am glad you got pepper spray. It makes me feel a lot safer!

M I N D Y said...

OCD.... Everything is presented so perfectly!! Love that you took a pic of all your purses!! Your closet looks great!

Team Fraser said...

You passed out! I'm so glad that I haven't experienced that. I just hate any type of pain expected pain!

becca said...

I wish my purse looked like yours. Those were all perfect things. Mine is a mess with mostly paper and reciepts!