Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag...You're it!


This is a random picture of us, but oh well. This is similar to my last post, so please bear with me. I got tagged by Lynae, so here goes the 7 facts about me that no one knows (except maybe my sisters, Brady or my mom).

#1. Growing up I always secretly wanted to be a tom boy and I wanted to be the best at kickball in Mr. Bauer's 6th grade class.

#2. I never "tried out" for anything (dance, sports, etc) in jr. high or high school for 2 reasons: I either felt that I was too cool or was just simply afraid of getting rejected. Sad!

#3. When I take showers or baths I come out of the bathroom looking like a bright red tomato because I love the water to be scolding hot.

#4. You won't catch me reading a newspaper, magazine, or touching any type of paper for that matter, after swimming or taking a bath. The feeling of paper on pruned, clean fingers gives me the willies! (I know, I'm really strange.)

#5. I always have to have chapstick or some sort of lip gloss on whenever I leave the house in order for me to really feel "ready" for the day.

#6. I've never lit a match in my life, it terrifies me.

#7. I never passed off parallel parking in Driver's Ed. After 11 tries, the teacher gave up and we moved onto the next test.

12 comments:

kori said...

ha ha. I remember kick ball in Mr. Bauer's class. That was so much fun-except I was horrible at the game.

Anonymous said...

Brighton, that was great! I remember Mr. Bauer, however I never had him for a teacher. But I did picture you out on the plymouth field trying your darndest to be the best at kick ball. If it makes you feel better I failed my first drivers test...sad!

Anonymous said...

PS..I always tryed to be a tom boy too! Why? Who knows?

M I N D Y said...

I didn't know about the match thing. What about the time in kindergarten that you sat on me during the bus ride home!! ha ha. This was funny to read!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I love that you never passed parrallel parking! I didn't either but my excuse is because the teacher never even made me try...so now...I have a phobia of parrallel parking since I've never done it before! Ha ha ha!

Alesha said...

Funny, suprisingly there where a few things I didnt know. Like pruned finger...willies! Wierdo! haha

Thompson Family said...

You are so funny:) I couldn't parallel park either. I barely passed my driving test:)

Gina said...

Didn't know about the match thing or the pruned fingers on paper. Gotta love tags for that reason!

Anonymous said...

#7 was the bomb... I seriously LOLed on that puppy. And I think it's important to hightlight the fact that you inherited #5 and #6 from mom... ha ha... you little mini Kris...

Stacey said...

That funny... I remember having drivers Ed with you. One time when we were driving together we were talking about arm hair and ever since I have shaved mine.... Thanks a lot :)

Kris and Brent said...

YOU NEVER PASSED PARALLEL PARKING??? I'm pretty sure you never told me about that. Looks like we need to go practice that little skill.....and yes, I can totally relate to always needing something on my lips, and enjoying really hot bath/shower water....

Anonymous said...

Britton, about the tom boy thing, Brady is definitely helping you experience new things. You are both getting adventurous! rock climbing, golfing and now triathalon, wow. I won't even talk about the sky diving thing (scary)