Saturday, February 16, 2008

Golf in the Round--Part 2

Brady's swing is MUCH better than mine! You can't really tell from this video because it's really delayed, but he has such a nice swing. The reason it's so delayed is because I had to upload this video through Dropshots because I video-taped it sideways and the only way to rotate it was through Dropshots. Sorry it's so slow, but you get the idea. We had such a great time! I can't wait till Summer when we can go out after work to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls. I need all the practice I can get!!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Wow...what a great swing!!!

Kris and Brent said...

Even delayed, you look pretty smooth, Brady! You're way too good for me!

Gina said...

Looking good Brady! Nate can't wait to golf with you again!