Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bevin's Baby Blessing!



Here are some pictures from Bevin's baby blessing on Sunday. She looked so adorable and unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of her, I'm so mad at myself! My grandma made the blessing dress out of Mindy's wedding dress and she did such an amazing job! Dustin did a great job, too and the whole day was really fun.

As some of you know, I cute 5 inches off my hair last weekend and still haven't posted any pictures...sorry! You can kind of see it in some of these pictures, but I promise to post some better ones soon!


12 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CUT YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!! Ok, I'm over it...it looks gorgeous anyways! Ha ha ha! Looks like you had a fun day with your family! You guys are so adorable!

Bri or Aaron said...

Hey Britton! Cute blog! Thanks for you comment in my blog. The same thing happened to me...it erased everything! I don't want that to happen again! I'll let you know when I find out how to do it! Cheers!

M I N D Y said...

I've already told you but... I L.O.V.E (make sure you say each letter) the new do!!

Unknown said...

So cute b! Good job! Like I already said..love the color too!

Alesha said...

You need to post a pic and wear something light, you hair blends in to much and I cant tell the length! Are you liking it? I love the pic where grandpa is totally squeezing you! So cute!

Giron Family said...

Eww I'm jelous! I wanted my hair to be more of your length. It's really cute and especially on you. It's just right...not too short...not too long. Love it! Work it girl!

kori said...

Tell Mindy and Dustin congrats!

Anonymous said...

Way cute hair Brighton. It is nice to have something different and fresh. I am looking forward to short hair for the summer. Love it!

Stacey said...

Ok love the back ground!!! SO cute

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I love love love this new layout! I almost picked that one for us! Ha ha ha! So cute!

Team Fraser said...

maybe you could tell me how you changed your background without erasing the side info??

Alesha said...

Good job Brit! I am glad I could help you last night! I like it!