Saturday, February 16, 2008

My beautiful flowers!!

I forgot to add this to my Valentine's posts, but wanted to share my joy with all of you. I got a call at work the day before Valentine's Day (shipping was $15.00 more to have them shipped on Valentine's...gotta love that about Brady!!) that said I had a special delivery waiting for me at the front desk. I really had no idea what it could be and was shocked when I saw this beautiful boquet of roses with the sweetest card from my wonderful husband. This picture doesn't do them any justice, it was absolutey beautiful and smelled amazing!!

5 comments:

M I N D Y said...

Okay, okay.... Brady is sooo cute! Good old Brady even saved some money in the process!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Now this is something Jay doesn't do very often! How lucky you are! Ha ha ha!

Thompson Family said...

Way to go, Brady! You two are so cute together:)

Kris and Brent said...

Way to go, Casanova! You definitely made points with Britton with this maneuver. Especially having them delivered at work so that everybody could see them. Two thumbs up!

Stacey said...

That is really nice I just wish I didn't have to wait until Valentines every year for Eric to do something nice... haha jk love you babe