Thursday, March 13, 2008

We LOVE the park!





Since Sunday was such a nice day outside and we had some time after church and before we met at my parents house for dinner, we decided to go to the park! It was so much fun! Brady really wanted to hit some golf balls, but I wasn't really in the mood, so we stopped by my parents and picked up Belle and took her with us. As you can see, she was really excited to come along, it looks like she's smiling! While Brady was practicing all sorts of shots in the grass, in the sand of the volleyball court etc., I was running around the park getting my exercise and entertaining Belle. It was a great Sunday, we can't wait for Spring and Summer to arrive!




Belle was giving me a 'run' for my money!

8 comments:

M I N D Y said...

You guys are really cute! You are such a happening couple!! It seems like you're always doing something fun!!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

She is totally smiling! Crazy! What a fun day! I am loving the higher temps! Spring is just around the corner! Yay!

Alesha said...

Awe Belle looks really cute in those pics~ Koda misses her! I am so ready for the warm weather!

M I N D Y said...

You don't have to type in every URL address...you can copy and paste. It still takes a minute to do, but saves time in the long run.

Anonymous said...

so cute! love ya!

missy moo said...

LOVE that you two little monkeys are getting out and about and enjoying the weather... stop being so active you losers... how am I EVER going to catch up? PS... you're 2 legit, 2 legit to quit... a quote from Hot Rod :)

Kris and Brent said...

Way to go, you two! Thanks so much for picking up Belle on the way to the park - she loves spontaneous outings! Call her again, okay?

Stacey said...

we just put our blog on private... send me an e-mail and I will give you an invite... staceymoutsos@comcast.net