Sunday, March 16, 2008

Awe, the good ol' days...


Brady and I were going through some old pictures from high school the other night and came across these... If you notice in 2 of these pictures Brady somehow appears in the background. We were laughing so hard when we found these! Please just look at the first picture for a second, look at the expression on Brady's face, he's trying to be sneaky! The funny thing is, we didn't really know each other that well...WHO KNEW I WAS GOING TO MARRY HIM?!?!?!

I really like this picture of me and Alesha, but that's not why I posted it. Just take a look at Brady in the background with his red trucker hat, eating a snow cone....he snuck up again in this picture!! We didn't know he was there until I developed the picture, SO FUNNY!


Me and my friend Sarah kissing Brady on the cheek for one of his photography assignments...who knows what the assignment was!

Who knows what's going on in this picture. NO, we are not drunk, although we look like it and YES, Brady really did dress like this in high school, your eyes are NOT playing tricks on you! I have no idea what's going on with me, I look GHETTO! I remember thinking that the shirt I was wearing was SO cute, thanks Lesh for letting me always borrow it, but looking back on it, it's really not that cute! It's funny how the styles change as the years go on.



13 comments:

M I N D Y said...

These pictures made me laugh!! It is funny to think of the two of you back then...I would have never guessed that you would be married! I'm so glad that you found eachother though, you make a great pair!

Alesha said...

Whatever Britton that shirt is totally still cute! HAHA! You have my sweater on in the first pic too! I love looking at these. And I totally remember being like "Who is Brady in all of our pics?" It was totally cause he was following you! haha!

Alesha said...

PS I loved to CHEESE back then, should have remembered that when my Oakcrest smile came along. I literally want to show all my teeth in these pics, either that or I was REALLY happy. I think the second. Those days were SO fun! And Bradys face in the first one is totally mean old man. haha

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I love looking at old pictures from high school...especially of my new friends in high school! It's always fun to see the funny stuff we wore or haircuts! Ha ha ha! Love the last picture of you and Brady! Funny!

Kris and Brent said...

These pictures really are funny, Britt! Who is that Brady dude? It does seem like he wanted to be near you even back then.....what a character!

Kara said...

Ha Ha, I love those pictures! It is so cute that you have pictures of you and Brady in High School, even though you didn't know he was in them!! :) I love the picture with Brady in his mis-matching clothes! What a stud! :)

Anonymous said...

totally halarious. I loved that. I was crying about Brady in the background of those pics. You guys are so cute. And I love the way Brady used to dress. Very confident with himself ehhh?

Stacey said...

You guys look so cute!!! I love the shirt and I actually really like the way that Brady is dresses :) I always try to make Eric a little more funky. He finaly agreed on trying a flow halk.

becca said...

Those pictures are hilarious! You guys look so little! Awww, the good ol' high school days. I am glad Brady has changed his style! Those pictures are great!

Thompson Family said...

Cute pictures! That's so fun that you and Brady went to high school together! Good memories:) I sometimes wonder what Dusty was like in high school? hmmmm?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that seems forever ago! Brady I am SO glad you have changed your wardrobe style!

Gina said...

Awe! I love flashing back in time. You guys are cute. Also, I think when you didn't have the purple baseball tee, I did! LOVED it!

Joan Peterson said...

It seems that Brady has always had great clothes sense (for someone in Africa who has received a Care package from the Salvation Army) love you Brady! You are one of a kind and make us laugh, as well as being great at sports and husband-ry.