Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Babysitters Club

So, last night Brady and I had the opporunity to babysit Bevin because Mindy and Dustin both had to work, our shift was from 5-8. Luckily Missy watched her from 2-5 so Bevin was already at my parents house, so we babysat her over there, which made it a lot less stressful! We are new to babysitting little babies, so it was a fun experience! You mothers out there really are amazing! Not that babysitting her was hard, but it is a big responsibility! Here are some pictures of us...



My mom said I probably should change her diaper because she had just woken up and I had just finished feeding her. I was hoping just for a wet one, but I opened it up she had gone #2, which I don't mind, but I have never changed a dirty diaper (I know, I'm way too sheltered). The picture above is a little exaggerated, but kind of portrays what I was feeling inside!


But in all reality, I don't care how much she cries, how dirty her diapers are or if she spits up on me because, come on, look how adorable she is!! After I changed her she was so happy and cooing and laughing that I just couldn't help myself, I tickeled her, squeezed her, kissed her and hugged her! She is adorable and I can't get enough of my new little niece!


Thanks to Mindy and Dustin for letting us watch her, she's an amazing little girl!







9 comments:

M I N D Y said...

Okay, okay...you make me laugh so hard!! I love the pictures, the dialog, and the new background. This post made me laugh really hard!! Thanks again so much! You and Brady are going to make wonderful parents some day. I'm glad you were able to check off dirty diaper!!

Kris and Brent said...

Way to go, Britton & Brady! Last night you guys were a team - you changing the dirty diaper while Brady took your picture.....next time he can change the diaper and you can take his picture! Sound good? JK Both of you did a great job. It was fun having you here and being able to watch you two in action!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

She is definitely a beautiful little girl! How awesome is that?! I love babysitting my nephews and nieces! They're so fun! It's good to babysit a lot, too, because it's good practice for when you have kids! YAY!!

Thompson Family said...

How fun! You and Brady will make cute parents some day:)

Alesha said...

Love your face, you are a crack up! She seems like such a happy baby! I cant wait to meet my little neice! In just a few months! YAHOO! Looks like you guys did a good job, I'll have to remember that, haha! :)

Stacey said...

Oh how fun... I am sad :( I have never been asked to baby sit. Maybe because sometimes I don't think I can even take care of my own 2 HAHA... Good job!

Gina said...

Good job guys! Your first bbsitting experience! Bevin seems like such a good, happy baby. First dirty diaper...no way?! That is impressive that you held out that long!

brady and britton said...

you look good changing that diaper babe!! looks like i'm the the only one that hasn't changed a diaper now...i almost threw up just taking the picture i don't think i'll be able to change diapers sorry...

Anonymous said...

Oh Brady, funny comment. I think Bryan still gags everytime he has to change a diaper. He even made me clean up Throw up when I was first pregnant. I didn't want to end up cleaning up after him too. Any way cute pictures. Remember my post on Blow outs and you were not sure about what that was...glad you found out! You guys are so so so cute.